12 October 2012

Pick Up: It's friday comic 001

Script
PANEL 1
2 seconds to 5pm

PANEL 2
5pm

PANEL 3
Ryan:It's Friday, it's the weekend

PANEL 4
Ryan:Hey Michael, are we going out tonight and you still on for being my wingman
Michael:Yep

PANEL 5
Michael:What club do you want to go to
Ryan:er

PANEL 6
Ryan:Let me find out

PANEL 7
Michael:Are you doing goal programming?
Ryan:Yeah

PANEL 8
Michael:Don't bother, I know what club your going to pick
Ryan:Oh yeah, which

PANEL 9
Michael:Club Panther, it's the only one that serves woo woo drinks
Ryan:What, it's a nice drink.

If you haven't seen "Harold and Kumar" they start with an goal and then get side tracked. That was the idea of what this is hopefully going to be.

In Panel 6 Ryan is rating amount of women in a bar. The problem is he hasn't stated if the women are single and or straight. He could have ended up in a lesbian bar. Last panel I mentioned woo woo drinks just a reference to Aled from the Chris Moyles show, it's ended after 8 years (longest running breakfast show in bbc Radio 1).

Due to amount of free time I have hopefully I'll do one at least once a month. By the way I know the drawing is rubbish, if you fancy doing the art email me(James Clare) AT.

No comments:

Post a Comment